Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Electric Scissors

What kind of lazy ass purchases electric scissors? Tha'd be me. I have been making so many headbands lately that my right arm is going to fall off from the use of scissors. My mom actually suggested the electric scissors and I didn't know such thing existed. It does and they are amazing. They cut through leather like a hot knife through butter. I feel like its sped up my leather cutting quite a bit. Toby is terrified of them, because they make a noise. (as he is afraid of most anything) so his new nap room is the extra room. He prefers the extra room more than being with me I think. If you get a dog for company and he prefers to be in the extra room due to your constant use of electric scissors......its time to get outside and take him on a walk. One day I might get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment