Saturday, April 18, 2009

I dont know what my deal is but,

I am CONSTANTLY misplacing things, mostly my keys. You would think I would learn my lesson and get a janitor key chain and hook it to my belt but I just cant do that. So I just went and hung with Erin and went to our friend Ann's party. We had lots of fun and she went to drop me off, and I searched through my bag and panicked - no keys. This is a normal 50x a day occurrence so I searched all the usual pockets and nooks and cranny's in my purse and no keys. So I spilled the contents of the messiest purse in America, and still no keys. I decided they must have fallen out at Ann's house. I called her and she didn't see them. Now at 1 in the morning the owners of my spare key (the parents) are way in bed and my mom is running the marathon in the morning. I was super panicking. I checked the floor of the car and still no keys. Then I thought maybe they were in my pocket and fell out, so I opened the car door and got out and I had been sitting on them. Crisis averted!
I do this with most everything but the other major culprit is the remote to the TV. I got a new TV this time last year so my DVR remote wont work on the TV so I have to keep track of two remotes. Can I get up, walk across the room, and change the channel, or turn it off or on? Not a chance. I would rather spend 20 mintues looking through blankets to find the two remotes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kira,

    You and I definately belong in the same family. Guess what? It doesn't get better, only worse. I do the same kind of silly things like finding the stupid remotes like you.

    I'm glad I finally found out about your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete