Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tired of winter, and love my dog.

So I haven't been doing much of anything lately, which I am really ok with. I have been working and doing hair as normal and after that, I have been pretty useless. I blame January. Its my most hated month. I do not care for snow, cold, and dark. I do like the clothes in the winter. Anything to cover up a little extra lbs here and there.
I love sunshine, mostly because I am in fact the definition of sunshine. haha
I gotta write about my nerdy dog for a minute. I just got his hair cut the other day, and he is a wimp in the cold weather anyways, so we got in the car and there was this little blanket I wrap him up in sometimes usually at night when I am too lazy to put a coat on him. This was in the middle of the day and he jumped over on it and did a half bark at me. So I picked up the blanket and asked if he wanted the blanket. Then he jumped back into my lap and kind of looked back at me like, Ok I am ready. I wrapped my darling child up in his wubbie and he laid in my lap and took a nap on the way home from work. Is my dog more than pampered or what? If he wasn't so adorable I would try and resist more, but I just cant do it. haha

1 comment:

  1. Come visit me and Tomm. It will make you love January. It is anything but snow, cold and dark. Yuck! I hate snow!

    ReplyDelete