Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Clubbing

So Jana invited me tonight to her scrapbook club. I knew like-minded nerdy crafters were out there gathering together, but I had no idea I would like it. I have scrapbooked in the past but don't have the creative edge to come up with my own creations, that look different enough from the page before, so I kinda gave up. I love doing crafty things so this is really up my alley. So I signed up. Now a great meeting of minds will join once a month and I will have my crafty ideas inspired by copying others. (its the best form of flattery so I'm told)

On another note I went to Walmart after to get some grocery shopping done that I have been putting off, until the point where I was out of cereal and milk (those are a must) Anyways I just got home from this adventure (grocery shopping at Walmart always is) and realized my zipper has been down all night....I guess I fit in with all the other sweet people I saw at the walmart at 10:30 at night, but I still feel a little silly. Now my scrapbook club has seen the goods and some icky menz at the walmart have also seen the goods. Jana is in trouble for not noticing and informing. It was like wide open.
Also why does the milk area in any Walmart always smell like milk that has gone bad? That doesn't make me feel very interested in what they are trying to sell me. Clean it!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kira! I found your blog and I look forward to hearing about what you're up to! That is so funny (in a sad kind of way)! I've done that before. I just try to think that maybe it had just come down and that's why nobody said anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just hope that your club meetings don't fall on family party days. We'll never see you again!!
    -DeAnn Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. DeAnn and Kim you know I will always put you above scrapbook Club. Unless they are doing something way better......

    ReplyDelete