Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Magazines in the bathroom

So I was at work today and it just dawned on me that there are magazines in the bathroom. This may sound exciting......stressful day, locking yourself in the bathroom and sneaking articles about your favorite celebrity, but no, the magazines in the work bathroom are Electrical Contractor. I'm pretty sure even electricians find the June issue of Electrical Contractor to be boring and put them right to sleep. Another thing I was wondering is why would you want to spend that kind of time in your work bathroom? Its not what I would think of as appealing and want to pull a foot rest and a magazine out to spend some time. Its where all of everybody gets to go, to go.

So my question is now: Where is my US Weekly, People or Tiger Beat?

No comments:

Post a Comment