Monday, February 9, 2009

two quotes

So I was being a little bit silly at dinner on friday and there was a guy who looked like a modern day Hitler. Like he had some nice adidas sweats on but then there is a little hitler mustache he is trying to pass off as normal and no big deal. I had to point it out to the ladies I was out to dinner we were dining with and it just so happens they thought I was right.

After the movie we went to (which was specitacular by the way) Teri and I walked out to her car and i was putting my gloves on and i noticed they had a hole in them. I was qutie upset about this because they were new. then I said well they were on sale. THen i said who buys fingerless gloves for 20 dollars........
Then there was a slight quitet lul in the conversation.
Then we both realized I would buy a pair of fingerless gloves for 20

No comments:

Post a Comment