Monday, February 16, 2009

Alarm Clock

This morning I was busy disarming a bomb, which was incredibly important because I was an international spy. Every time I was about to cut the wrong wire, a beeping would occur (almost like that game Operation) and I would choose a different wire. Apparently this went on for 35 minutes because my alarm clock was sent to go off at 7 and I didn't wake up until 7:35. I was highly annoyed at this persistent beeping, but not enough to actually wake me. This is pretty amazing for the following reasons: I have major sleeping problems and b) I, in no way, resemble a spy in any area of my life. It could be attributed to the 4 hours I was awake from about 2 am to 6 am. So in a fashion I hate (being rushed in the morning) I took a lightening speed shower, got dressed, and made some toast for the road. I actually was on time to work and I was wearing no makeup. Scaring the local talent basically. Tonight I would like to be an acrobat or a serial killer.

1 comment: