Monday, March 23, 2009

A letter to mister Garbage man

Dear Sweet Garbage Man-

I appreciate what you do to remove stinky things from my place. I am glad someone out there will deal with other peoples trash. I have a hard enough time dealing with peoples emotional garbage, and that doesn't have dirty diapers or rotten food.

I would like to talk to you about the way you treat my beautiful army green garbage can, issued by the city. I love it when you let it spew garbage all over the street. You may try and say that it must have been over filled and that's why it was acceptable to litter my neighborhood with unwanted items. The truth of the matter is I live alone. I'm lucky if I have more than one garbage sack in there. You leave my garbage can tilted over so strange mouse like animals can find a new home while it is chilly. I love the animals, but i don't love them in my garage. Finally, to this morning, it was snowing and I put my garbage out as usual. I left and went to work and when I returned my garbage was standing up, but the lid was flipped open. Nothing like a rainy/snowy day to really get the smells and goo's in the garbage re-activated. Thank you again for this because when I went to dump the water out, it splashed on me and some toxic avenger juice almost ate through my pants.

1 comment: